Time: 7:30 — 9:30
Location: Found Herbal Apothecary | 118 Kraft Ave. Bronxville, NY 10708
Cost: $40 per person
The amount of evidence-based research into the efficacy of cannabidiol (CBD) — a powerful yet nonintoxicating cannabinoid — is growing. The results are revealing incredible benefits for a large variety of acute and chronic health problems.
Uncover the many and varied therapeutic effects of CBD with Found Herbal special guest, Dr. Alexandra Christodoulou. In this 80-minute lecture, Dr. Christodoulou will help us understand our body’s endocannabinoid system, how it’s possible for CBD to treat a wide array of health conditions, and — most importantly — build the skills needed to be a smart CBD consumer.
- Explore specific routes of CBD administration, like oral vs. topical.
- Examine dosing recommendations.
- Master the art of reading CBD labels to achieve a proper therapeutic dose.
- Analyze why “not all CBD is created equal”.
- Discover why Found Herbal’s organic CBD line is of superior quality, transparency, and effectiveness versus other brands currently on the market.
This 80-minute presentation will be followed by a 5-10 minute break and 30-minute Q+A with Dr. Christodoulou. Reservation price includes:
- ½ oz. CBD Oil plus your choice of CBD Salve Sample or CBD Body Cream Sample.
- Complimentary CBD Drinks.
- A special 25% Off offer on all CBD products purchased at the event.
Dr. Alexandra Christodoulou, DNP, FNP-BC is a board-certified family nurse practitioner who received her DNP degree through the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. Dr. Christodoulou currently works at Pratt Institute's Health Clinic in Brooklyn, where she treats young adults for both acute and chronic conditions. She previously worked in the NYC community health setting treating the underserved population in the Lower East Side and as an outpatient pediatric nurse in NYC. Dr. Christodoulou became inspired and passionate about cannabis therapeutics when she learned of its benefits for pediatric patients suffering from seizures in 2014. She has been an active member of the American Cannabis Nurses Association (ACNA) since 2015, presenting two educational cannabis nurse webinars and enjoys working with the research and education committee to improve nurses’ and patients' knowledge of cannabis therapeutics.