1. your everyday candle
"I can't get enough of Candelles"
2. all natural soy goodness
"I don't burn toxic paraffin candles. I burn Candelles"
Delightfully earthy and grounding, the Rosemary & Pine candle is extra special! Infused with top, middle and base notes to help you unwind after a long day.
- At the top: clove, rosemary
- In the middle: fir needle, carnation
- At the base: moss, pine
This 100% all natural, vegan-friendly soy candle, made by artisan candle company Candelles, was hand-poured in Pennsylvania. All of their candles are made with high quality, natural ingredients such as U.S.-farmer-produced soy wax, all natural, phthalate-free fragrance oils & non-treated, lead-free cotton wicks free of dyes.
- Contains: 9 oz all natural soy candle
- Burn time: 40-80 hours
- Scent: Rosemary & Pine
Made by Candelles, est. 2013, a company that strives to always provide their customers with a top notch experience., from selecting the perfect fragrances to cherishing every moment you get to burn your candles.
Their advice: Give your candles some love!
1. Maintain your wick. Your wick should only be 1/4" long each time you light your candle. When you leave your wick untrimmed, it will create a larger flame which will result in burning through your candle much quicker. The larger flame will also produce unwanted smoke and soot around your jar.
2. Create a large melt pool. Soy wax i considered 'memory wax' and will only burn a diameter as larger as the pool you create during the first initial lighting. With that being said, you'll want to make sure the first time you light your candle, you leave it lit until there is a significant melting pool diameter, reaching to the end of your jar.
3. Wipe your jar. After you blow out your candle and let it cool, if there is any residue on your jar, simply dampen a paper towel and give the inside of your candle jar a quick wipe. It should wipe off with little effort and your candle is now fresh as can be!
4. Be cautious. Never burn your candle in an unattended area. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Your candle jar will get hot, so please be careful when touching the glass.
Keep away from children and animals. Never leave a burning candle unattended.